An aspirant should not be completely blamed if s/he is not able to clear UPSC Prelims. There is gulf between what UPSC Prelims test series offer, and what UPSC actually expects from a candidate.
We are forming a dedicated group for UPSC Prelims 2020. It is a paid group.
1. An aspirant should not be completely blamed if s/he is not able to clear UPSC Prelims. There is gulf between what UPSC Prelims test series offer, and what UPSC actually expects from a candidate.
2. Additionally, many aspirants face issues like
– inability to improve their score in subsequent mock tests
– difficulty in maintaining consistency in the last few months before UPSC Prelims
– not being able to efficiently distribute time across subjects
– emotional upheavals as the exam approaches
3. Coaching institutes, Test Series centers might remain closed for the next few weeks (Coronavirus Pandemic). You might not be able to go to test centers to take test. Also, there might be a delay in completion of course for those who are taking classes. Do not let this unexpected change affect your preparation.
To address point numbers 1, 2 and 3 above, we are forming a dedicated Telegram group.
all candidates would be required to post their target for the day in the morning. At the end of the day, they would be required to reply mentioning the status of their daily target.
PERSONALIZED ATTENTION: Every candidate has his/her unique constraints in handling MCQs. Model explanation of test series is necessary but not sufficient to address these individual constraints. We would be addressing such hiccups in your preparation.
to improve accuracy, candidates would be required to send screenshot of their INCORRECT answers. We would analyse the pattern and recommend how to reduce such mistakes. You are free to attempt any test series you are comfortable with.
all academic queries would be answered.
many candidates fail to clear CSAT paper. Keeping this in mind, previous year RC questions would be analysed. One of us has been handling RC section of Vision IAS CSAT test series.
all of us have cleared consecutive prelims despite the changing pattern in the last few years
there are numerous test series available. Still, we would post questions once in a while, so that you can track your progress
we would share important snippets from govt. sources like NCERT, Yojana, PIB etc. that are high value ‘targets’ from Prelims point of view
The focus would be on capacity building, not spoon feeding! Remember – attempting mock tests is necessary, but not sufficient to clear Prelims.
The group would go live on 15th March.
Fee for the entire 2.5 months till Prelims, 2020:
Rs. 780 (for other candidates (limited period), Rs. 980 thereafter)
Rs. 680 for STEP-UP SERIES candidates
STEP-UP SERIES candidates: Click here to join the group.
Other candidates: Click here to join the group.
For any query drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR ping me on Telegram @rna1095
Irrespective of your preparation level so far, you can turn things around in the next 2.5 months!
A sample illustration is shared below