Imagine preparing UPSC Sociology through dynamic representations like animations, cartoons, mind maps etc. All this in addition to the textual study materials and question bank to ensure a comprehensive package.
Please take a look at the following digital content before you proceed:
We are launching a VISUALIZATION-driven comprehensive course for UPSC Sociology. It will cover both STATIC and CURRENT AFFAIRS portions of Sociology.
Pictorial representation of Emile Durkheim’s work on Mechanical and Organic solidarity.
Animation video explaining a concept of G. H. Mead. ARSENAL portal will contain topic wise compilation of such animations and videos.
NON-Sociology NCERTs also contain immensely useful content for UPSC Sociology. ARSENAL portal will contain all such reading materials compiled topic wise.
You must have heard of all negative (dysfunctional) aspects of caste system. Have you heard of positive (functional) aspects of caste system? This book covers the positive aspects in detail. We will go through all such books and upload important sections on ARSENAL portal.
If you get an idea of what this programme is all about, you can directly enroll via the link given below. The programme includes STEP-UP SERIES (current affairs for Sociology). If you need more information, scroll down for further details.
- Fee for our existing students of any programme: Rs. 4900 (only till 25th Oct, 2020)
- Fee for new students: Rs. 5300 (only till 25th Oct, 2020)
- After 25th Oct, 2020, fee: Rs. 6300 for all candidates
Short syllabus makes Sociology an easy optional for UPSC CSE. However, the scattered sources, especially for Paper 2, makes it a challenging optional subject. We are launching a VISUALISATION-driven comprehensive portal for UPSC Sociology. It will consist of TOPIC WISE COMPILATION of: theories | animations | videos | mind maps |cartoons |CURRENT AFFAIRS and question bank (both previous year and fresh questions).
More details of the programme:
- theory section from govt. sources and other related books
- cartoons and animations for conceptual clarity
- hand drawn illustrations and video explanations of complex topics
- CURRENT AFFAIRS for each topic – all UPSC questions are driven by current affairs. Click here for detailed analysis
- question bank for every topic (it will include previous year questions and fresh questions)
- 10 Answer Writing Sessions (so that you learn the art of articulating the Sociology concepts)
- Start date: 27th Sep, 2020 [New Batch]
- Completion date: 15th Dec, 2020
- Lifetime access – No expiry date
All articles would be arranged according to UPSC Sociology syllabus topics, as shown below. You will receive a 2-minute set-up guide once you enroll.
Why are we launching this programme – ARSENAL?
We will take care of material collection, compilation, analysis, explanation, visualisation, inter-linking with current affairs etc. so that you can focus on productive aspects of preparation.
Who can enroll in this programme – ARSENAL?
The programme is designed for all categories of UPSC Sociology aspirants. If you are a BEGINNER, you must enroll because it is a comprehensive single point of reference for all study material with analysis and explanation. If you are a VETERAN, the value addition articles from non-Sociology sources, compilation of materials from govt. and non-govt. sources would be of immense help to you. If you are WORKING PROFESSIONAL, the programme would save you the time required on material collection, so that you can devote your non-office hours on productive aspects of preparation.
You can access the programme from wherever you are, till whenever you want. There is no expiry date.
- 1 month answer writing practice of Paper 1 thinkers: Completed
- Two months answer writing practice of Paper 1 and Paper 2: Currently going on (All seats are full)
- STEP-UP SERIES 2020 (current affairs for Sociology): Admission open. Click here for details
- “Prelims Consistency Tracker” for UPSC Prelims 2020: Resumes in first week of August. Drop us an email at email@example.com for details.